There's no denying that Half.com
has amongst the biggest book inventories available online; just take a look at just a few of the book sections you will find at Half.com online bookstore:
- Books on Social Science - Psychology, Philosophy Books, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology, Folklore & Mythology, Women's Studies
- Language Arts & Disciplines - Foreign Language, Linguistics, Rhetoric, Library & Information Science, Composition & Creative Writing, Grammar
- Computer Books - Internet, Programming, Operating Systems, Computer Graphics
- Rare & Collectible Books, Adventure Stories, Picture Books
- House & Home - Antiques & Collectibles, Cookery Books, Crafts & Hobbies, Gardening, Pets, Do-It-Yourself
- Literature & Fiction - Mystery Books, Science Fiction
- Family & Relationships - Parenting, Interpersonal Relations, Love & Romance, Marriage, Infants & Toddlers
- Biographies & Memoirs
- Performing Arts - Drama, Music, Film, Theater, Television, Dance
Books by Janet Evanovich, books by Stephen King, the latest Harry Potter books (new and used ones too) … you'll find them all at Half.com, plus many more besides.
Buying books direct from Half.com
website saves you money. Half.com
brings together buyers and sellers from around the globe and, together with the Half.com bulk-buying power, passes on big, big savings to their customers. As regular Half.com
visitors will know, it's hard to find such good book deals and great service at such low prices anywhere else.
, an eBay company, offers people a fixed-price, online marketplace to buy and sell high quality, previously owned goods at discounted prices. Unlike auctions, where the selling price is based on bidding, the seller fixes the price for items at the time an item is listed.
Who is Half.com
is a person-to-person, fixed-price marketplace where buyers and sellers shop for books, CDs, movies, DVDs, video games, computers and electronics, all at great prices. Listing your stuff is always free and Half.com also offer a Buyer's Protection Guarantee
on all transactions. Most importantly, you can feel confident shopping with Half.com knowing that great pride is taken in providing excellent customer service.
Half.com's phenomenal growth drew the attention of eBay
, the world's largest personal online trading community, who acquired Half.com
in July 2000. At the Half.com website
you can now take advantage of the "fixed price" deals at Half.com and also browse related eBay auction items too.