A free, no-obligation quote is available from the John Lewis Car Insurance
in just a couple of minutes; all you need to have available are:
* Your basic details, such as name and address, your marital status and contact details.
* The same basic details about any other drivers you would like included on your policy.
* The registration plate number of your car (from which John Lewis can figure out the model and year).
* An estimated value of your vehicle.
* The month and year in which you bought your car.
* Whether your car has been fitted with a security device, such as an alarm or tracking device.
* The type of motor insurance cover you would like and the purpose your car is used for.
* Driving incidents, within past five years, you or other drivers on the policy had to claim for.
* Information about any recent driving convictions (within past five years) is also necessary.
Once you have obtained your motor insurance quote, which happens very speedily, then you can also store it on the John Lewis Car Insurance website for future retrieval, giving you the opportunity to compare with motor insurance elsewhere before deciding.
Even at full price John Lewis Car Insurance
offers great value for money, but you can often make special savings on John Lewis Car Insurance too. For example, if you simply purchase John Lewis Car Insurance online then you'll save 10% (the discount is automatically applied when you get a quote). John Lewis Partnership card holders can additionally enjoy up to a further 10% off when you purchasing John Lewis Car Insurance.
However, you'll also often find other motor insurance discounts too; currently (at time of writing), for instance, John Lewis are offering new customers a special Price Promise
when purchasing John Lewis Car Insurance: John Lewis will beat your current insurance company's renewal price or will refund you the difference up to £100.
If you happen to be the proud owner of a classic or vintage car, then John Lewis Car Insurance can also help take care of that as well. It's often difficult to find suitable motor insurance for such beauties, but John Lewis Car Insurance can offer excellent insurance cover for vintage and classic cars.
John Lewis Motor Insurance ~ Buy John Lewis Car Insurance Today and Enjoy Big Savings on John Lewis Car Insurance
Besides all of the features which come standard with John Lewis Car Insurance
, there are also a number of optional features you can add to your John Lewis Car Insurance too. These include:
* Legal Protection
* Car Breakdown Cover
* Excess Protection
* Protected No Claims Discount
Additionally, with the Car Breakdown cover, you can also select between several options, including: Roadside Rescue; Home Rescue (includes roadside rescue, and also provides cover if your car breaks down at home); and European Rescue. The European Rescue is the most comprehensive of the breakdown options, and also includes a caravan and trailer service plus money towards alternative transportation or accommodation.
If you have any questions about John Lewis Car Insurance then there is a page at the John Lewis Car Insurance website dedicated solely to frequently asked motor insurance questions; however, you can also easily contact John Lewis if you have other questions, either by telephone or by e-mail.